Judi Online Terpercaya Avast Internet Security 2017 Full Version + License Update
Btiga.com – Judi Online Terpercaya Avast Internet Security 2017 Full Version + License Update adalah sebuah aplikasi terbaik yang menawarkan perlindungan maksimal terhadap komputer kita mulai dari antivirus, anti spyware, anti spam, perlindungan firewall, dan juga dilengkapi dengan fitur terbau avast safezone. Avast Safezone ini adalah sebuah fitur yang memungkinkan kita untuk melakukan browsing secara aman dalam sebuah virtualisasi desktop yang terisolasi dimana anda dapat Poker Online Indonesia melakukan kegiatan online dengan aman dan nyaman. Disini kami membagikan update terbaru dari Avast Internet Security 2017 Full ini yaitu Avast Internet Security 2017 17.1.3394.0 Final yang rilis beberapa waktu lalu.
Hybrid Cloud Technologies:
- Streaming, genuine-time virus database updates
- File reputation program
- Browser Sandboxing
- avast! Account portal
- Remote Help
- Uncomplicated-to-use user interface
- Customizable installation
- Now even faster AND significantly less resource-hungry
- Windows 8.1 compatible
- Antivirus and anti-spyware engine
- True-time anti-rootkit protection
- Silent Firewall avast! World wide web Security only
- Antispam avast! World-wide-web Security only
- avast! WebRep
- avast! CommunityIQ
- Bandar Domino Online
- Boot-time scanner
- avast! SafeZone avast! Pro Antivirus and Web Safety only
- avast! Sandbox avast! Pro Antivirus and Internet Security only
- Intelligent Scanner
- Silent/Gaming Mode
- Green computing
- Pusat Judi Online
avast! True-time Shields – a group of 24/7 guards:
- File Technique Shield
- Mail Shield
- Web Shield
- P2P Shield/IM Shield
- Network Shield
- Script Shield
- Behavior Shield
- 64-bit help
- Heuristics engine
- Code emulator
- Automatic processing
- Wise virus definition updates
- Fast application of updates
- Multi-threaded scanning optimization
- Wake-up/Scheduled scanning
Performs on Microsoft Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows eight.1 (32, 64 bit).
New in avast Internet Security 2017:
- HTTPS scanning. Now, we are capable to detect and decrypt TLS/SSL protected site visitors in our Web-content filtering element. We are using our personal generated certificates that are added into the Root Certificate retailer in Windows and also into main browsers. This function will guard you against viruses coming via HTTPs site visitors as effectively as adding compatibility for SPDY+HTTPS/ HTTP two. website traffic. You can tune/disable this feature in the settings section.
- Home Network Safety. Scan your household network for vulnerabilities (wifi status, connected devices, router settings, factory passwords, etc.). This is rather a new strategy as we are attempting to uncover potential troubles not isolated on the particular device only, but in the whole network of devices you use or connect to the Internet from.
- SecureDNS (this function is active in the paid versions only). We are introducing a new provider which guards against unprotected DNS/DNS hijack on a router/client (including unsecured networks, public ones, etc.).
- Smart Scan. Integrated all on demand scans into one particular (Antivirus, Software updates, Household Network, GrimeFighter). One scan, various outcomes and suggestions.
- New Support Method. Quick contact for paid customers to submit a ticket with all information included automatically. Improved information base for absolutely free customers. Help is fully online and is much more up to date.
- Basic bugfixing. This covers a lot of stability and functionality changes in all components (but the major focus was traditionally on the network and engine components).
- GrimeFighter Absolutely free. GrimeFighter will offer you free cleaning of junk files and tuning of system settings. These tasks are performed by our Zilch and Torque minions. Other minion functions remain as paid-for characteristics.
- AVAST NG. A hardware based virtualization resolution capable of operating every single Windows procedure in standalone secure virtualized environment (VM) and completely integrated to your desktop. Each and every approach is executed in its own instance of VM, which means totally isolated from your other applications. This feature is now powering the Avast DeepScreen, resulting in better detection. The technology will also ultimately power the Sandbox and SafeZone components (despite the fact that it does not now).
How to Insert Avast License Key
- Launch the Avast interface. You can do this through the Start menu or by double-clicking the “Avast” tray icon on your taskbar.
- Click the “Maintenance” tab at the top of the Avast window.
- Click “Registration” from the Maintenance menu on the left side of the screen.
- Click “Insert The License Key.”
- Locate the license file on your computer and double-click it to insert it into Avast.